A morning for Pipe Hole

Thursday, December 3, 2009


This morning, we went to Bukit Bintang. Divided ourselves into two groups, me and Xing Her wonder around Bukit Bintang and Sungei Wang to look for more pipe holes. (Augustine calls it that) We found many different types of pipe holes and each has its own special characteristics. The vivid yellow colour makes our eyes attracted to it as soon we see it. Took some pictures from different angle and some picture from the pipe hole's angle. It was pretty hot bu thank God I wore white. Later, we had lunch in Low Yat Plaza but I didn't finish my food because my foot was paining. Headed to college just in time for tutorial. Drive safe Meng Chun, drive safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada