Sleepy Tutorial

Thursday, December 3, 2009

To tell you the truth, I was very tired from the trip this morning. During the tutorial, I was half awake and half ... you know what! Apparently I was not the only one. My gang, they're all sleepy and tired. But for Mr. Sean and the group, we listen diligently though I hope every single thing went in the way it supposed to be. Had a little discussion afterward. We had to brainstorm and study the pipe hole from different views and discuss it on Monday. Our ultimate goal is to start on the mood board and concept board next Monday after Mr. Hafiz class. Oh mannnn, we have to submit the 2nd draft essay on Tuesday. I don't know how to handle it. Sigh.....

Laura.... Janganlah marah...
Nanti, I'll melt......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada