shake the story like a belly dancer!

Sunday, December 13, 2009


How do you teach customers something?
1. Know them well, inside out.

2. Make the lesson exciting, new and relevant.
3. Reward them for their attention.


Story time!

1st story


I AM A
FIRE HYDRANT.

I can be your hero. I provide access to water supply to put down fire. I have the pressure to be strong. I have the physical power of a hydropower dam. I have the power to make a beautiful fountain. I am more than a fire hydrant.



2nd story

I AM A
FIRE HYDRANT.

I'm invisible but my support is sincere. I can provide water to play and cool off in the summer. I am a friendly water source in the city. I can share some supply with the street sweepers and tank trucks to fill their water tanks. I have the power to to flush out sewer lines of sewer trucks. I am more than a fire hydrant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada